OVERTURE 3D CA
TPU 1.75MM 1-PACK
TPU 1.75MM 1-PACK
Sale Sold out
Regular price CDN$30.99
Regular priceUnit price per
- 【Soft Filaments of High Elasticity 】--- Our Overture TPU Flexible Filament is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work on most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch 3 times more than its original length. Excellent bed adhesion, low-warp and low-odor, make these flexible 3D filaments easy to print.
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smoother and more stable printing experience with Overture TPU Rolls. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in Aluminum foil re-sealable bag, no bubble and easy to print. Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】--- advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these soft TPU filaments to be strict tolerances, diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - .05 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】--- With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as Ultimaker, RepRap derivatives, MakerBot, Makergear, Prusa i3, Monoprice MakerSelect and more
- 【LIFE-TIME GAURANTEE】--- No matter when or why you need to replace or refund we will help! No risk to give us a chance to prove us, overture, are your reliable 3d filaments /accessories/3d printer/3d pen supplier.